onsdag 14 januari 2009

Memory lane


Memories...

At one point or another everything ends up as a memory. Nothing you can touch, nothing you can see. Nothing that anyone else can understand.
Just one perfect image locked up in your head for you to remember. Sometimes a memory is a smell. Sometimes a feeling... I'm haunted by a smell. I'm haunted by a feeling...

I have a vivid memory that's haunting me. And no one but me can feel it, smell it or touch it.

On this trip I've got so many good memories to keep in my box. Met so many people. It all happend in Thailand.. It all happend here in Asia. In a couple of days we're leaving all of this behind us to look forward.
Look straight into the eyes of an unknown future of new experiences. New people..
It feels weird. It feels strange.
So I'm gonna take a moment. Take a moment to try to take in all of the things that happend. All of the wonderful and strange moments I've had so far.

I'm going to take a moment and walk down memory lane.
Just me my feeling and my smell.

Dont forget.. I am Charlie. It's all happening!

Inga kommentarer: