fredag 13 mars 2009

Satisfaction


Satisfaction is like a beautiful creation from Balenciaga that you desire and crave, but rarely have the chance to lay eyes on. My way to satisfaction is a long and winding road. My way to satisfaction seems to go all around the world and back to Sweden.
What I didn’t knew when I left home was that I was going to miss it that much. But I do…
I miss my nephew, my family and my friends. But most of all I miss the easy living.
Yesterday it was Mardi Gras and I never saw a party like that. Thousands of men walking the streets in drag, leather, feathers or naked. A party bigger than I’ve ever seen. And it all was to celebrate our way of life.
I’m loving life. But I hope it’s getting easier soon.
I don’t make illusions… but sometimes it’s hard not to dream of a better situation.
I never felt so naïve as I have done this trip. My behavior, my choices… Naïve.
We came to Byron bay today. A beach as long as your eyes can see, a small town and a lot of surfers. Everybody seems to think that life is so easy. That all you need is a board, some weed and a campervan.
I don’t work like that. I don’t have any money. What I do have is a pair of legs. And they can walk… I want to walk. I want to be satisfied…

I am Charlie… This is my breakdown.

Inga kommentarer: