torsdag 19 mars 2009

Walkabout


It's a walk...
It's a gay walk that's longer than 10 km. In the middle of the day we decided to walk to Kings beach in Byron bay. As Lonely planet said... "a very popular gay beach".
To say it's in Byron bay would be wrong. Deceiving even. I and Danny walked. And we walked for two hours. A lovely little beach with almost no people. If it was worth it? Of course!
Would I do it again? Absolutely... With a car.
I love the walks, i love the waves and I really love the fact that we tomorrow decided to leave for a Macadamia farm to work a bit. Three days of quiet time and some nut picking.
I know that our situation is a little bit tense, but dont really care. There's something about the beaches that calms your nerves.
Our trip hasn’t really been easy. It hasn’t been what we expected.
In Thailand the currency went up the roof, when we got to Oz it was fire in Victoria and the north was flooded. And now there's a cyclone up on Frasier Island. And btw... it was a shark around the swimming competition in Sydney today. I LOVE AUSTRALIA!
I know it's going to get easier. But right now it's not really easy to see that.
But for today... of course I manage to get us a ride back home. And that my friend... is the gay way to do the walkabout!

I am Charlie! Hear me roar!

Inga kommentarer: