tisdag 7 april 2009

Sometimes it doesn’t turn out the way you’ve planned it


I always picture things in my head. How my life is going to turn out. How people will react to me going away. How my new job is going to be like.
I have a clear picture in my head of everything I do. I had a clear picture in my head of my trip.
It didn’t turn out that way. It didn’t even come close to the painting I had in mind. God hates me and karma fucked me in all ways you can possibly get fucked!
But isn’t that how it supposed to be. You expect things to be in a certain way. And then everything turns and you have a good story to tell when you’re sitting with your friends drinking a cold beer.
I think I’m quite satisfied at the moment. I think everything is going to turn out great. But the way there has been a journey through hell and back.
It’s been fun! It’s been great!

This is the world I am living in. This is Charlieland.

Inga kommentarer: