tisdag 1 september 2009

A room with a view


From my window I can look out over the rooftops of Gothenburg. Look out on the city I both love and adore. It´s a good view, a nice view. It´s the view I´ve always wanted to have. I love my city and love looking out on it.. but still... I never walk it.
My neurotic feelings and way of life have made my Gothenburg small. Basicly to one street and a coffee shop. I need to make a change in my life. I need to change something.
A few days ago I went home witth this guy.A nice guy.. And all we did was talk. We talked and we spooned. I loved that. And it made me realize that there´s so many things in life I actually miss.
I needed to change my life. I needed to go outside my street and find another coffee shop.
I cleaned my apartment.
I cleaned up my home, I bought a new shampoo and I started to brush my teeth three times a day. It´s not much but it is a beginning.
So now I´m sitting here witht a clean beginning and clean white teeth, looking out on my city, wondering when I´m actually will walk my hometown.
Maybe tomorrow.. maybe never.
I´ts just me. I´ts just me in a room with a view.
Remember,, to look is a passive way of doing stuff. I am Charlie. I am the lazy bitch who wants something more.

Inga kommentarer: