fredag 31 juli 2009

Were the world mine


When I was younger everything was so much easier. Going to the summer house in the summer doing nothing but play with my friends, laying on the beach thinking nothing of school. You were the hero of your own fantasies.
Then the fall came and school started again. And the most exciting thing was to see how everybody had changed during the summer. Of course nothing much had happend. But still.. the excitement to see your friends in school again was like opening the latest edition of Hello Magazine.
Now it´s not like that anymore. Everything is choices. You have to choose..
What to do during the summer. Do you want to travel? Do you want to stay at your work? Do you want to do a 180 and change your life by go all the way down to Oz?
Everything is a choice and the desicion you make will have such a big impact on your life it´s hard to even come up with an idea. I´m stuck in Limbo.
If the world were mine i would make it easier.
At this point I dont know wether I want to grow up and stay in my co-op apartment, building me a home with my safe job and my safe place with my safe friends or if I just want to go out in the world again and never look back.
Im tired. Im tired of all the choices, of not sleeping enough. Of sleeping too much. Im tired of not knowing if Im making the right desicions.

Were the world mine I would change my name. I would live in a city where the choices were easy. I would be my own amazing fantasy.
I would be the hero of my life. Life is a tricky buisness and to fall is the only way to get back up again.
Were the world mine I would still be me. I am Charlie. I am the sleeping urg waiting to wake up.

Inga kommentarer: