lördag 14 november 2009

Helsinki Disturbia


Im suffering from a major hangover!

Turning 27 was a bucket party I to much enjoyed. Im finally back in Thailand. Strangely enough I still think about home and work.

I will make one thing clear for everyone. If you ever plan to go travel. Dont go to Helsinki airport. Not a good place to spend 9 hours alone. Not even 5 hours alone. The big bkk is a blast even when you walking the streets by yourself. But sitting on a airport doesnt give you much to do.
I love it here. I love the sea. I just have to learn not to dive in those qute little buckets.
Its raining and I think Im gonna watch an entire season of Gossip girl. Can you blame me? I still have 3 weeks left in paradise. I dont need to go to the beach today. I dont need to do anything.
Im just gonna kick back and picture my 10 hours in Helsinki airport on my way home.
I am Charlie. Im the vacation whore loving life. I am a screaming hangover from hell!

Inga kommentarer: