måndag 30 november 2009

Someone once told me..


Someone once told me that when paradise becomes home it’s time to leave.
That’s kind of hard when you really don’t want to. Paradise changing shape and becomes your life. Every day is a party. Every day is vacation. And every day you think that today is the day you actually gonna do something.

Back home there’s always something you need to do, always a deadline, always someone you need to meet. The only thing you need to do here is to decide what to eat, where to sit and when to take a shower. It’s a lazy life. It’s a brilliant life.
But if this was everyday life back home I would shoot myself. Today I woke up tasting like an ashtray in my mouth, with a head as big as a pumpkin and a face looking like a dead person. This is not healthy. This is not paradise.

But what can you do? You keep on going. You keep deciding what to eat, where to sit and you take about four more showers than you usually do. And maybe… just maybe you actually go to the beach.
Paradise is my home and it’s time to leave. It’s time to grow up and start doing stuff. Hahaha,, Never!
I hate stuff!

Remember.. I am Charlie. I am the manchild refusing to grow up. Life is a bitch and I just fell in love with her. Keep r ocking that hula-hoop!

Inga kommentarer: