tisdag 30 december 2008

Happy new year!


Soo,, the ending of a year. And the beginning of another. I must admit that I was really confused the other day.
It's weird celebrating the beginning of a year when you dont even know wich year it actually is.
I just realized that I had no idea of wich day, wich time or wich year it was.
Yes... I was scared and confused.
I hope everybody had a great year.. I know I certainly did.

Yesterday I had my fortune told by a Pakistani man who came to the restaurant.
And this is what he told me..

I have a good heart. I look rich but I'm really not.
My words might be angry.. but my heart is good.
I'm gonna have a good year. Good money.. and a lot of fun. And in March I will meet love.
I will meet a beautiful, rich, european......... woman!?
Well there you go!

Keep it real.. keep it safe! It's all happening!

1 kommentar:

JohannaHo sa...

Det måste ju va jag, hurra!! Äntligen- love concurs all
( stavas det verkligen så..?? ) Det är min tur nu vinden har vänt!! Peace out and a happy happy new year.