torsdag 11 december 2008

So after one and a half month of travveling I begin to wonder...
It's a really strange way of living. At this time me and my friend decided to just stay here on Koh Chang for the rest of our stay in Thailand.
But what do you actually do here.. A beach with a couple of bars and that's it.
My hardest desicion right now is to decide what to eat for dinner. It's not hard to be content here... but how do you actually know if you're happy?

When I was a kid I always wanted to go to the amusement park. I loved being there.. the smell of popcorn, the screaming from the swings and the adrenalin rushing through my body. I wanted do be there everyday..
Then I started to work there and the smell of popcorn made me sick, the screaming was just plain enoying. And the adrenalin never came back... I loved my job. But it was not the same feeling as when I was younger.

I think I'm happy right now. But I dont think that living in Thailand on a beach like this would be a cleaver choice.
I want to feel the adrenalin again... I want to feel something. Life on buckets is a life without real feelings. Life on buckets is not my choice..
But tonight I'll be on it again... Trust me.. I will.

Maybe seven weeks is to long on the same place... maybe it's way to long.

Inga kommentarer: