tisdag 23 december 2008


Socially exhausted.

For a person who really dont know how to be on his own and suffers seriously by verbal diarea, it's not really a good feeling.

I dont like it.

I remember the feeling when I was 17 and started in a new school and I did'nt know anyone.
Young, cool and with my brothers old jeans jacket, I walk in without a word trying to have as much pondus as possible.
Of you looked at me I probably looked like a bitch. But inside I was freaking out. My insides were screaming for me to run out of there.
A scared litle boy.
I can still recall that feeling.
The worst feeling I know is to be in a room with loads of people without wanting or having the strength to talk to anyone. If you even know what to say...

Socially exhausted.

I'm tired. My head is heavy and I'm totally satified with just being on my own.

Maybe it's good to be alone sometimes.

2 kommentarer:

Hr K sa...

Gubben. Jag tror verkligen att det är nödvändigt. Att få vara för sig själv. Men samtidigt kan ju ensamheten vara vidrig. Undrar när vi ska lära känna oss själva...

Charlie sa...

Vi kommer nog aldrig att lara kanna oss sjalva. Det ar ju det som ar kruxet..