lördag 20 december 2008

It's a really weird thing, good byes.
I was never good at it. Specially when you're out travlling. You're saying good bye to a person you've got to know better then the most people in your life and you know for a fact that the chance of ever actually meeting again are somewhere between never and ever.
A few days ago the most of our crowd left us and then there was four. It's time to go on. Time to discover something more.
But we're still on Koh Chang. And we are gonna keep saying good bye until we leave this place. That's the bad thing of staying a long time in a place like this. I dont want to go.. but I dont want to say good bye anymore. I wont do it. I dont know how you do it. It's a stupid thing to say.

Soo I trust in the Face and say See you later!

Question:

I know what a pie is. And apparently a Strudel is a pie. But if a strudel is a pie.. why just not call it a pie.
And then about the quiche... Quiche is like a pie. Why keep people telling me that everything is like a pie?
Is a strudel a pie? Is a pie a strudel or is it a quiche? If strudel is a quiche and quiche is a pie?

Everything is a pie!

Inga kommentarer: