onsdag 17 december 2008


Somtimes in life you're totally satisfied with everything. Everything around you, the people you're with and the feeling in your body..
When I was a small child and we spended our summers in our summer place, I was learning how to swim.
And one day it was cold, raining and the wind was blowing. I remember the feeling of going up from the water as my mother took me in the blanket and rubbed me warm. And after comming home we got hot chocolate and warm buns, playing cardboard games...

Now.. 26 years old it's not that easy anymore.

Yesterday we sat on the porch to our bungalow. Me, Anna and two of our knew found friends. Just doing nothing. It was'nt anything special.. We did'nt do anything. We did'nt want to do anything. An hour in my life I'm gonna remember. Because everything was perfect.

I did'nt have a warm blanket, I did'nt have hot chocolate. It was just me, Anna and our friends doing nothing. I am Charlies happy insides!

Keep living the dream!

Inga kommentarer: